- April 09, 2009
Full Moon Ceremonies are held throughout the temples in Bali. The Balinese that adhere to the Hindu Dharma religion will take offerings of food, fruit, and flowers to the temple to be blessed by the priest....
- April 10, 2009
Good Friday, also called Holy Friday, Great Friday or Black Friday, is the Friday preceding Easter Sunday (Pascha). It commemorates the Crucification of Jesus Christ and his death at Golgitha.
- April 12, 2009
Easter Sunday is one of the National public holidays in Indonesia. In Bali it is easy to find churches, some of them can be found in Kuta and Denpasar. If you want to attend services Easter eve, ask your hotel manager for suggestions on the nearest one.
- April 20-25, 2009
World Tobacco Asia 2009 is a forum to build relationships within the local, regional, and global tobacco community. Held in Bali International Convention Centre, Nusa Dua. For further details, please call: 771906
- April 28 - May 03, 2009
Bali Spirit Festival is a six-days annual celebration of yoga, world music, & dance. Acclaimed Yogis and outstanding performers from Ghana, Guinea, Uganda, USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, India, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Indonesia will be participating at this event. For direct booking, just logon to:
- BlueWater Express launched its new vessel offering the quickest and easiest route from south Bali resorts to the Gili Islands and Lombok....
- Specializing in quality steaks and ribs, The Grill Corner has become a destination unto itself, where relaxed al fresco dining meets international cuisine....
- Simply designed in a classic Javanese Joglo, The Jinten Restaurant in Sunset Road, Basangkasa, Kuta provides Indonesian home cooking food & afternoon sweets in a Javanese atmosphere with artistic wooden interior....
- Starting in April, Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa is proud to launch their six exclusive new Ayung River Pool Villas with complimentary wireless internet connections in each villa ....
- Bali Deli want to say thanks to all wonderful customers, the management, and staff at Bali Deli for their ongoing support. Happy 6th Anniversary to BALI DELI!
- Perched upon an elevated plateau along the southern coastline of Bali, Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases a contemporary and seamless Balinese-inspired design aesthetically set in a dramatic natural landscape....
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is now open. With special offers starting at USD 99++, every room has 32” flat screen satellite TV, high-speed internet access, and tons of latest features....
- Coffee Luwak is an unusual, exotic, and rare delicacy and famed for being the most expensive coffee in the world....
- Starting April 2009, the West Paces Hotel Group will assume management duties of the existing Ritz-Carlton, Bali Resort & Spa to Ayana Resort and Spa,bringing their unparalleled world-class service philosophies and several new enhancements to this breathtaking resort
"The Kunja Hotel takes the philosophy of “quality over quantity” to heart with their spaciously designed villas and property… "
- affordable luxury -
- Designed with eco-friendly approach, Bloo Lagoon is a 25-unique-villas that brilliantly fused with traditional atmosphere yet not living the modern touch...
- At KLAPA, this larger than life complex offers every vice for guests and with views of rolling hills and breathtaking sunsets…
- Guest feedback has been extremely gracious for Ma Joly’s new superb outlook on fine dining
- Kafe Warisan is a Bali institution soon to close and move nearby to be renamed “METIS.”
- Walk into Bistro Le Spot and experience the ambiance and décor that evokes images of a casual, yet intimate café on Jl. Kunti…
- TJ’s Restaurant provides the authentic taste of Mexican cuisine in lovely atmosphere...
|To receive our newsletter
Please enter your email
|All subscribe/unsubscribe requests must be
confirmed via email.