Love Your Heart: Heart Health Check-up
at BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua
If you’re looking to conduct a Heart Health Check-Up while you’re here in Bali, look no further than the internationally accredited, state-of-the-art and award-winning BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua.
Here are the main reasons why a patient would need to go through a Heart Health Check-Up:
- To evaluate symptoms of chest discomfort, shortness of breath, fatigue
- To determine if there is adequate blood flow to the heart muscle during increasing levels of activity
- To determine the likelihood of having coronary heart disease and the need for further evaluation
- To check the effectiveness of procedures done to improve blood flow within the heart vessels in people with coronary heart disease
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the heart medications to control angina and ischemia
- To evaluate abnormal heart rhythms
- To assess the patient exercise capacity
- Help determine a safe exercise program
- To help predict the risk of heart-related conditions
A Heart Health Check-Up is a great way to help with the diagnosis of heart disease. Check-ups are performed by a trained technician under the supervision of a doctor.
If you’re a Indonesian KTP Holder in Bali looking to conduct a Heart Health Check-Up, then you can take advantage of BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua’s complete and affordable package, with prices starting from only IDR 99,000 per person.
Other heart-related health and screening services are also available including EKG Screening as well as the following:
The promotional price above is available until 30 April 2020.
*Does not include kidney function test
To book your appointment, please send a message via Whatsapp to +62 811-3896-113 or email email@example.com
About Bali Plus Magazine:
Bali’s Biggest Little Guide Book
Bali Plus Magazine is one of the oldest tourism and travel magazines on Bali Island. Entering its 24th year in 2020, this monthly pocket-sized and complimentary magazine was created with the aim to provide useful up-to-date information for travellers and tourists on everything unique and relevant in Bali; from Balinese Hindu culture, Bali Activities, Bali’s Art, and ceremonies, the most fashionable events and launches that are taking place across the island, Travelling in Bali, Dining in Bali, Bali with Children, Shopping in Bali, Spas in Bali, Accommodation in Bali, Partying in Bali, to the Bali Map. Available in English, and upon request in Japanese and Mandarin, this award-winning magazine has a strong online presence and engagement via its website, daily e-newsletters and social media platforms which are updated daily.