The province of Bali Province has increased the number of hospitals handling Covid-19 cases. Bali has incorporated private hospitals in handling this coronavirus pandemic. Previously, there were 17 referral hospitals in Bali for COVID-19 patients.
As of yesterday, the province of Bali has recorded 7,492 confirmed cases of Covid-19, with 5,979 recoveries and 194 deaths. Active cases (patients currently in care) rose to 1,319 people, receiving treatment at 17 referral hospitals and quarantined at local health centers (Bapelkesmas, UPT Nyitdah, Wisma Bima, and BPK Pering).
Covid-19 Task Force Spokesperson for the city of Denpasar, I Dewa Gede Rai emphasized that it is not only the city of Denpasar that is currently in the red zone. Other districts also declared as a red zone including Badung, Gianyar, Bangli, Jembrana, Karangasem, Buleleng, Tabanan and Klungkung.
The Bali Provincial Health Office has recorded the following Covid-19 cases in Bali as of Thursday, September 17th, 2020:
- City of Denpasar – 2,111 confirmed cases.
- Badung Regency – 1,129 confirmed cases.
- Gianyar Regency – 831 confirmed cases.
- Klungkung – 594 confirmed cases.
- Bangli Regency – 667 confirmed cases.
- Karangasem Regency – 694 confirmed cases.
- Buleleng Regency – 767 confirmed cases.
- Jembrana Regency – 206 confirmed cases.
- Tabanan Regency – 444 confirmed cases.